ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Global Home Co cabinets and related cabinetwork manufactured and assembled by Global Home Co come with a warranty to the original purchaser for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or as long as the original purchasing consumer owns the home, whichever is less.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation of cabinets, or added cabinetwork. Warranty does not cover any product used or installed in connection with cabinets, such as appliances, countertops, plumbing fixtures or electrical fixtures. Warranty does not cover damage caused by transportation storage or exposure to excessive temperatures or to defects from misuse, neglect, accidents, alterations, any improper use or care or failure to maintain cabinets. No installer, dealer, retailer, sub-contractor, agent or employee of Global Home Co has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations of Global Home Co warranty. Warranty is not transferable.
No two trees are alike wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks and knots are not considered defects. Color variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character, and exposure to sunlight. Painted products, glazed or rub-thru product with normal aging, will show uneven hang-up on profiled edges, rag marks, glaze hang-up around natural characteristics in the wood, the patina will vary in severity within individual doors. Expansion and contraction due to climate changes in the painted wood surface will cause fractures in the paint surface at joints (stile and rails). New and or used cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. Such variations are not considered defects. Defect does occur; defective part will be repaired or replaced by Global Home Co at its sole discretion.
Wood By nature will undergo expansion and contraction movement year after year as it adjust to the changing atmospheric humidity and temperature changes. as such, stress lines may become visible on painted cabinets especially at the joints, any such incidence is not considered a defect
WARRANTOR SHALL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE, INSTALLATION, PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF ITS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow exclusion of limitation for incidental and consequential damages. Check with your state for your specific legal rights. Warranty claims should be submitted to:
Global Home Company Inc. email@example.com
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All returns and refunds are subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
If the product is being returned due to damage during shipping these fees are waived.
This damage must be reported immediately from receipt of the product and must be documented with photographs and noted on the delivery receipt. Products that have incurred damage due to user error are replaced at the customers expense and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
All returns will need to be authorized by Global Home Co. prior to return shipment. For authorization please send us an email request. The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments. We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, and plywood panels). We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
Returns must be received within 30 days from date of purchase.
DAMAGED AND MIS-SHIPPED ITEMS
Please follow these steps:
1. Upon pick up/delivery, inspect all items confirming no possible visible damage. If there are signs of possible concealed damage, like a tear on the packaging, please MAKE A NOTE OF THIS WHEN YOU SIGN FOR RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT, AND DON’T HESITATE TO REMOVE PROTECTIVE COVERING TO EXPOSE ANY QUESTIONABLE AREA.
2. All products must be inventoried in at time of pick up, once material is signed for, your signature is confirmation product is received, signature is FINAL word of receipt.
3. Should you find a damaged cabinet during the receiving process, please advise shipping agent, we will pull another cabinet if it is standard stock item, day of shipping before you sign as received.
4. Notify us immediately of any shipping or damage problem.
5. Determine the extent of damage, if a cabinet only has bent hinge or missing screw, etc. then a new repair part can be sent out. If the cabinet box is damaged, you may need a complete new cabinet for replacement. Small items such as a hinge can be sent out quickly, without sending the old part back to us.
6. Notify shipping agent immediately if wrong sku is in shipment or incorrect quantities, please do not sign document confirming job is shipping 100% complete if it is not. If you sign for the material you own it.
When picking up cabinets at the warehouse have your receipt ready, check all boxes, if you need to open them feel free to do so. Once you have signed off on the receipt this means you agree there is no damage to the cabinets and Global Home is no longer responsible for the cabinets other than obvious manufacturer defects, so please make sure that you are satisfied with the product before you leave the warehouse.
If you are having your cabinets delivered be sure and inspect them as they are removed for the truck if there is any damage please bring it to the attention of the of the driver and make it sure and write it on the receipt, also contact Global Home Office to let us know there is damage to your order.
Monday to Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST