Please follow these steps.
1. Upon pick up/delivery, inspect all items confirming no possible visible damage. If there are signs of possible concealed damage, like a tear on the packaging, please MAKE A NOTE OF THIS WHEN YOU SIGN FOR RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT, AND DON’T HESITATE TO REMOVE PROTECTIVE COVERING TO EXPOSE ANY QUESTIONABLE AREA.
2. All products must be inventoried in at time of pick up, once material is signed for, your signature is confirmation product is received, signature is FINAL word of receipt.
3. Should you find a damaged cabinet during the receiving process, please advise shipping agent, we will pull another cabinet if it is standard stock item, day of shipping before you sign as received.
4. Notify us immediately of any shipping or damage problem.
5. Determine the extent of damage, if a cabinet only has bent hinge or missing screw, etc. then a new repair part can be sent out. If the cabinet box is damaged, you may need a complete new cabinet for replacement. Small items such as a hinge can be sent out quickly, without sending the old part back to us.
6. Notify shipping agent immediately if wrong sku is in shipment or incorrect quantities, please do not sign document confirming job is shipping 100% complete if it is not. If you sign for the material you own it.